If You Need an Attorney Referral in Other Practice Areas: Corporate, IP, Estate Planning, Employment, Tax, IP, Real Property and Other Areas

To my friends and acquaintances, sometimes you or people who you know might have legal/attorney needs in areas that I don’t cover. Just so that you know, and if you are not already aware, I do know attorneys in other practice areas to whom I can refer you, including, for example, for employment, corporate, financing, and securities, estate planning, tax, intellectual property, real property transactional and other matters and issues. Please feel free to contact me if you might need a referral. And I also know caregiver professionals and service providers, accountants, and other professionals.
Dave Tate, Esq. (San Francisco Bay Area and California)